EASI provides a wide range of eco-asset products & services
EASI enables clients to develop earn new property-based revenues, reduce development project risks and achieve important public interest goals related to sustainability, health & welfare and economic vitality. Here are some of the ways we can help.
Mitigation Credit Buyers
- Find mitigation credits needed to offset development projects via our Mitigation Credit Availability Report
- Use our Mitigation Credit Price Report to reduce uncertainty and lower cost of environmental compliance
- Industry can restore brownfields or other degraded or underutilized properties to earn ecological-assets that can offset property costs or generate parallel revenue streams. See our New Bedford, MA project summary for more information
- More info
- Discover new revenue opportunities via mitigation banking in parallel with compatible farm and ranch management practices
- Navigate the mitigation project pathway via our three-part Mitigation Credit Development Strategy
- Lower landowner risk and optimize return on mitigation bank investments via our Mitigation Bank Financial Model
- More info
City & County Government
- Find mitigation credits to offset needed development via our Mitigation Credit Price Report
- Discover new revenue opportunities from enhancing and restoring underutilized land leading to mitigation credits to offset future infrastructure or development projects
- Develop urban Woodland Gardens to provide residents with healthy outdoor recreational and foraging activities
- Determine the market price of mitigation credits to improve the accuracy of compliance penalties and fines
- Determine the type, distribution and number of available mitigation credits in your region. This will help prioritize mitigation bank planning and prioritization
- More info
Real Estate brokers & Appraisers
- Study how market data for ecological assets can influence the value of rural properties via our companion mitigation credit price and availability reports.
- Learn and test new conservation easement valuation tools via our Appraisal Institute training workshop
- Determine most lucrative properties for siting wetland mitigation or conservation banks via EASI’s Hot Spot Analysis tool or our Mitigation Bank Siting Methodology
- Discover the potential value of undeveloped eco-assets on your properties of interest via our Mitigation Credit Price Report
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your questions about these value-oriented products & services.